20091123

PC malfunction

Hi.

Today is a bad day. A day full of sorrow and remorse. My thoughts are (and yours should be) with my beautiful motherboard (or, unlikely, its RAM) that ain't continue the boot process beyond the detection of the graphics' card and the BIOS manufacturer printout. It stops right before the RAM chip detection. I tried to start the PC with only one of the chips (and no drives attached), to no avail, as neither of them seems to respond (thing that increases the possibility of a motherboard malfunction).

The motherboard is the Chaintech Zenith VNF4 Ultra.

Anyone with similar experience?

Going back to resume tryin' and cryin' :p

elias a.k.a. diluted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

dilu666 said...

Dear anonymous,

First of all I would like to honestly thank you for your comments and for enjoying my post (or posts, if you've actually read more).

I should apologize a priori for my latest posts, because if you come across them you will notice that most of them are reposts from articles I found from various RSS feeds, where I've subscribed through the google reader.

My default response for this lack of quality is that I don't have the necessary time to devote in article writing, but that is a blatant lie, because I would be able to find time if I perceived that my effort is worth it through comments like yours.

Again, Thank You from the depths of my heart for your kind words :D

Ta ta,
elias a.k.a. diluted