20091111

HTC Hero!

Hi!

How y'all doing?

I'm ok :P Have I got news for you! I'm the proud owner of an HTC Hero (pictured below)!

The Hero has some advantages and disadvantages.
It's merits are endless and contain, among others (all the features below are out-of-the-box features; using the Android Market or searching in the web, every imaginable feature can be added):
  • Tethering
  • Flash
  • Gmail, Google Talk, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr integration
  • Google Maps (street view enabled)
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks:
  • Lack of out-of-the-box blogger integration (loved that feature in my Sony Ericsson K610i)
  • Lack of data connections for the Bluetooth (e.g. the OBEX profile)
  • The Bluetooth sometimes does not connect with my car's hands free
  • The USB mounting function does not always function with my car's USB port
I hope that most of the drawbacks above will be resolved with the upcoming Android 2 :P
I can live without tight blogger integration, although such a feature would be awesome (imagine taking a photo of a place and geotagging-uploading-blogging with one keypress). I've found, though, an application for on-the-fly blogging, but it's not as cool as my k610's tight integration ;)

Your opinions for the hero or any other android phone (especially interested in the HTC Tattoo and the Motorola DROID-MILESTONE)?

Ta ta,
elias a.k.a. diluted

1 comment:

hypest said...

Eyxaristw gia thn apanthsh soy sxetika me to Wind plus non stop sto Hero ;)

Hlpiza na epaize me F2G k gwap... alla pros to paron.. den...

have fun,
hypest