20110413

SouthPark Season 15 Press Release

 
 

Sent to you by diluted via Google Reader:

 
 


From the Comedy Central Press Release:

"SOUTH PARK" KICKS OFF 15TH SEASON!
ALL NEW EPISODES BEGINNING ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL


"South Park: The Complete Fourteenth Season Uncensored" DVD And Blu-Ray
Arrives In Stores On Tuesday, April 26

All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes,
Sony Playstation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com


NEW YORK, April 12, 2011 The foul-mouthed fourth-graders of "South Park" are back for their 15th season with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, April 27 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

On Tuesday, April 26, "South Park: The Complete Fourteenth Season" will be released nationwide on DVD and Blu-ray by COMEDY CENTRAL Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. In addition to all 14 episodes, the DVD and Blu-ray include mini-commentaries on all episodes by creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, never-before-seen footage and deleted scenes.

The all-new episodes from this season are available in HD exclusively on xBox Live, iTunes, Sony Playstation Network, Amazon Video On Demand and are also available on SouthParkStudios.com.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

1 comment:

Ray said...

Season 14 was so funny especially the Coon and Friends episodes. I couldn't stop laughing! I am excited to see the new season. I work for Dish Network full time and I go to school full time so that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for me to watch TV at home. I was lucky enough to get a Sling Adapter that I can use to stream live TV right to my mobile device. So I don't have to miss an episode. It also helps give me entertainment between classes and during my lunch break at work.