20080801

Kim's wedding

Hi!

How y'all doing? I'm just fine!

The summer has arrived and now it is almost gone :P As for my summer, I have one comment: I finally travelled abroad! (I mentioned that I'll go there in a previous post, but now I've returned from this trip)

My destination were the Netherlands and I was there from the 12th to the 18th of july. Details from this trip on a subsequent post.

A week after the trip was the wedding of my dear friend thanasis
(a.k.a. Kim bo). The wedding was at Mesini, a little town near
Kalamata (a city in the Southern end of rural Greece). I went there by car with 6 friends of mine. We were divided in two cars, 4 in a BMW X5 (which was also used to transfer the bride to the church) and 3 in a Mazda 2. We stayed there for 3 days.

It was fun and we had a great time! In the photo you can see the groom applauding his wife that is dancing for him (you can't see her in the photo). This photo was shot at the party after the wedding that was in a club next to the beach.


Now I've returned to work. My next leave is in the 11th of August till the 15th. I'll probably spend these days at my friend Stathis at a village named Mouries, which is in Kilkis, in the Northern end of rural Greece.

After that I have another leave in the beginning of September. I want to spend this 3rd week with Irene.

That's all!
Till next time.. Ta ta!
--
elias a.k.a. diluted

No comments: